Fill out the Results Request Form to get all your questions about hypnosis answered before getting started building your dream mind and body!
NLP COACHING SESSIONS
Most people care about results when searching for an agent of change. However, if you are specifically interested in your change expert using NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) for your change work, you will be happy to know, that you have come to the right place.
My first NLP Practitioner Certification was in 1994 with NLP University in Santa Cruz. Since then I have gone on to complete my NLP Master Practitioner Training with NLPCA as well as Master Practitioner Training with NLPCA. I have also completed more advanced trainings, the Health Practitioner Training as well as the Trance and Deep Change Work Training.
My NLP Training coupled with my somatic psychology training affords me the opportunity to do deep change work through movement and somatic integration. I am a firm believer in understanding the messages our bodies are sending us, before attempting to elicit a change. Our bodies have a wisdom that goes far beyond what words can convey.
BENEFITS OF NLP COACHING
NLP Coaching is effective for a wide variety of outcomes, including:
- Changing limiting beliefs
- Eliciting and maintaining states of excellence
- Internal conflict integration
- Integrating positive health behaviors
- Pain reduction
- Weight loss
- Transforming negative moods
- Improving self-esteem
- Increasing Sports Performance
- Increasing Work/Life Performance
WHAT IS NLP?
NLP is known as the study of the structure of subjective experience. What in the world does that mean? Simply stated, NLP looks at the way that we think and diagnoses the utility of our thought processes.
The benefit of looking at how we think is that we can change our thought processes. We can change how we respond to people, events, and circumstances. We can eliminate limiting beliefs and patterns that have been in our lives for many years, through the power of this cognitive restructuring tool.
NANCY'S NLP TRAINING
Nancy's NLP Training
- The NLP Institute of California: Trance and Deep Change Work 2016
- The NLP Institute of California: Lead Resource Person for Master Practitioner 2015
- The NLP Institute of California: Resource Person for NLP Practitioner Training 2015
- The NLP Institute of California: Certified NLP Health Practitioner 2014
- The NLP Institute of California: Certified NLP Master Practitioner 2013
- Success Design International: Resource Person for NLP Practitioner 1998
- NLP University: Certified NLP Practitioner 1994